Made for and driven by the needs of LSPs
translate5 back-bone are smaller and mid-sized LSPs.
They gave and give the most input and fund most of the features.
Which is also good news for industry companies, as their translation department often has similar size and needs as a small LSP.
LSP-competence at the core of the community
LSPs contribute ideas.
LSPs join development forces.
Use translate5 as LSP to create your own translation solution in joint effort with others.
Just use translate5 – and engage in the community to the level perfect for you.
30 days free hosting
Outstanding features to serve your clients
In-context in-country review
Open source license-fee free translation system
- text changes in layout while typing
- for all printable source file formats
- integrate-able with CMS/PIM systems
Combine language resources
- Assign as many language resources as you want to a task
- Combine them as needed
- Terminology also used for pre-translation
Many integrated language resources
Based on a micro-service architecture many language resources are integrated. And more can be.
- Automated workflow chain
- Inline Track Changes – different color for each user
- Flexibly change job assignments and status any time in the process
- Receive deadline reminders and project manager notifications
- Review workflow mails list changed segments with track changes
Multiple users in one workflow step
- Work with multiple users at the same time
- Optional first comes first serve principle (other assigned users are unassigned and informed)
Integrated terminology solution
- Ideal to serve end-clients needs for term search and proposals
- Serve your clients with real-time translations
- Offer confidential translation resources instead those on the web
- All integrated language resources can be used
- Files can automatically be pre-translated