Made for and driven by the needs of LSPs
translate5 backbone is small and medium-sized LSPs.
They have given and continue to give the most input, as well as funding most of the features.
This is also good news for industry companies, as their translation departments are often of a similar size and have the same needs as a small LSP.
LSP expertise at the core of the community
LSPs contribute ideas.
LSPs pool their development resources.
You can use translate5 as an LSP to create your own translation solution in collaboration with others.
Just use translate5 – and get involved in the community at the perfect level for you.
30 days' free hosting
Outstanding features to benefit your clients
In-context in-country review
Open source translation system with no license fees
- text changes in layout as you type
- for all printable source file formats
- can be integrated with CMS/PIM systems
Combine language resources
- Assign as many language resources as you want to a task
- Combine them as needed
- Terminology is also used for pretranslation
Multiple integrated language resources
Multiple language resources are integrated on the basis of a microservice architecture. Even more can be added if required.
- Automated workflow chain
- Inline track changes – a different color for each user
- Flexibly change project allocations and status at any time in the process
- Receive deadline reminders and notifications from project managers
- Workflow e-mails list any changed segments with the changes highlighted
Multiple users in a single workflow step
- Work with multiple users at the same time
- Optional first-come, first-served principle (other users assigned the task have their allocation withdrawn and are informed that the task is taken)
Integrated terminology solution
- Perfect for meeting end-clients’ requirements for term searches and suggestions
- Offer your clients real-time translations
- Provide confidential translation resources instead of public resources on the web
- All integrated language resources can be used
- Files can be automatically pretranslated